Peru offers an amazing combination of history, natural beauty, mouth-watering cuisine, and warm people. And with Globus, add amazing value to that list!Discover the wonders of Peru on this vacation featuring the must-see highlights of the Land of the Incas at a price that tells you now is the time! Your Lima sightseeing features the San Francisco Monastery along with the Plaza de Armas to see the Government Palace and the Cathedral. Fly to Cusco where you will be whisked into the Sacred Valley of the Incas where you will learn about the importance of the camelids in this area and see the ancient weaving techniques still in use today at Awanakancha. After time to explore the famous Indian market of Pisac, settle into your lush mountain-side hotel. Take the train through Urubamba Valley and spend a day at the impressive Machu Picchu ruins. Your tour of this ancient site reveals the many mysteries shrouded high in the clouds and rainforest. On your return to Cusco, your sightseeing tour includes visits to Sacsayhuaman, built in the early 12th century, and the Kenko Temple. Of course, no trip to Peru is complete without seeing the Nazca Lines. When seen from the air, the lines form precise geometric shapes that number in the hundreds, as well as 70 figures, which include a monkey, whale, hummingbird, shark, spiders, and plants. Archaeologists remain puzzled about why the ancient Nazca people, who thrived here from 200 BC to 500 AD, created illustrations that could only be seen from far above the earth. These are just some of the many highlights you'll see on this wonderful Peru vacation designed for savvy, value-minded travelers. All this is now within reach!
Call 1 8003707400 e x t 32 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246975
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Lima||Welcome to Lima! Meet your Tour Director upon arrival.|
|Day 2||Paracas||LIMA Scenic drive along the Pan-American Highway to the Bay of Paracas.PISCO Flightseeing over the 500-BC Nazca Lines (mysterious drawings of animals and geometric figures etched into the desert. (B)|
|Day 3||Lima||PARACAS Scenic cruise to the Ballestas Islands in search of sea mammals, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, and Humboldt penguins. See the huge Candelabro etching on the Paracas Cliffside; Scenic drive to Lima.|
|Day 4||Sacred Valley||LIMA Fly to Cusco. SACRED VALLEY Visit Awanakancha to see a pre-Columbian weaving demonstration, and llamas, alpacas, guanacos, and vicunas. Free time for shopping Pisac's famous market. (B,L)|
|Day 5||Cusco||SACRED VALLEY Scenic ride on the Expedition Train through the Urubamba Valley.MACHU PICCHU Guided sightseeing at Machu Picchu. Dinner at your nearby hotel. (B,D)NOTE:7-8 hours is spent in Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes region.|
|Day 6||Cusco||CUSCO Guided Sightseeing by a Local Guide of semi-circular Kenko Amphitheater, the ancient site of Puca Pucara, and the Temple of Sacsayhuaman. Free time this afternoon. (B)|
|Day 7||Cusco||CUSCO Free day before a farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Cusco with an optional walking tour of Cusco. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGo mobile app.|
|Day 8||Lima||CUSCO Fly to Lima.LIMA Guided sightseeing includes the Plaza de Armas, the Government Palace, Cathedral, and San Francisco Monastery. Free time this afternoon. (B)|
|Day 9||Lima||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Dates and Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Globus, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $285. Required intra-vacation air segment: Lima/Cusco; Cusco/Lima. Air prices were effective on July 14, 2020 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your vacation, air prices may be higher.All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Welcome Back Credit, Journeys Club discount, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).